Monday, May 6, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

It was a longggg weekend for me!

We had the Great Strides for Cystic Fibrosis walk this weekend!


It was a BEAUTIFUL day! Sadly, I do not have pictures to share! I was working all morning at the registration table. My cousin took a ton, just waiting to see them.
We had about 110 walkers, and raised $8500. It is a bit lower than last year, but we still have some outstanding money to be sent it--I'd love to top at least 9k.

After that, Justin and I had lunch with my Aunt and Uncle.
For 5 hours.
There was a lot of beer consumed.
Resulting in this

My drunk husband.
This was taken at approximately 5pm. Ridiculous.
He slept it off...then woke up and it went down hill. 
Lots of...you know. Gross stuff.

It was actually a hilarious afternoon for my Aunt Karen and I.
While Justin was sleeping off his beer, my Uncle Daren decided he wanted to have a cookout.
We find him later, asleep in his lawn chair, hot dogs and brats exploded on his grill.
We are classy folks, and clearly put safety first.

I should mention that my cousin was outside and was ensuring the fire was maintained--no danger, swear. 

We finally made it home around 10pm after leaving our house at 6pm the previous day.

Needless to say, Sunday was spent relaxing.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. HA HA HA!!! I love drunk husbands!!! ;) Sounds like you guys had a great weekend!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, leave me some love!