Thursday, May 9, 2013

Girl Date

On be of the biggest reasons I hate being a grown up?
I find it more difficult to make friends.
I am not placed in situations where I meet a lot of new people. 
I *love* the friends I have, but I love making new friends.
Today, I have a girl date with an awesome lady. We both feel like we are twins, so this is going to be a blast.
I also am always in search of couple friends.
Impossible.
We never find couples that both Justin and I mesh with. 
And as much as I adore his best friend (he is single), I grow tired of hanging out with the two of them. I am odd girl out. 
Perhaps my new friend can date his best friend.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ugh I totally agree with you!!! I am super shy and have a hard time meshing with people... I'm easily intimidated ;) And couple friends are THE HARDEST!!!! I'm so lucky Matt is pretty easy going so it's usually my friends and their husbands/boyfriends. I sometimes hate that some of my best friends I've never met in person ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, leave me some love!