Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I used to link up with one of my favorite bloggers to do a Thankful Thursday post. 
Unfort, she hasn't posted lately, so I am just going to do a post of my own.

This week I am thankful for:

*My husband--as usual!

Yesterday was my birthday. He woke me with cupcakes in bed and singing Happy Birthday!
I'm going to get real with you for a minute, I truly didn't think this much happiness was ever possible. HOW was this guy made?? He is perfection. He is really the greatest part of my life.

*Also thankful for my hilarious friends! I got this little gem in the mail:
I kind of love Michael Bolton.

*Instagram linked with Facebook. 
I *hated* instagram until yesterday. I used it here and there for the past year or so, but never loved it. Then I realized I never linked it with my facebook (which is probably why when I tried to share my instagram photos they were always private). Then yesterday, I linked and well hellllllllllllllo. Picture mecca. 

*New Fabric!!!!
Hello new makeup bags for .West 19th.!! I am in love with them.

It has been a FULL week for me! I am ready for the weekend for sure!
I also have a minor sprain in my wrist. It has been like 2 weeks and it gets better, then worse. My crafty side has been taking a hiatus with hopes it heals. Mornings SUCK. I cannot open or close my hand at all--maybe I should get this checked out? Perhaps.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, leave me some love!