Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Craft Closet

I need a dedicated crafting space
The problem is, we have a small condo. Well, not really "small", just not a lot of empty space. I want to avoid crafts downstairs. It is our entertaining space and the last thing I need to fabric and bobbins all over.

We have one spare room, but I have babies on the brain, so that is out also.

So, I have this dream of a craft closet:
Source

Source

The spare room as two large closets, so this would definitely be an option.
The other option is a hall closet. It would be an easier undertaking, as it is large enough to hold a desk.

This weekend, my Father in Law showed me his awesome craft cupboard. 
It was similar to this:
Source

How awesome would that be!? 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, leave me some love!