Friday, April 26, 2013

What I Read This Week

I read a lot. I go in cycles by what I am in the mood for. Typically, I love anything crime/thriller/mystery.
For the past year or so, I've been *really* into anything with an end of the world/dystopian society story line.

About a month ago, I downloaded The Maze Runner from the library for the 3rd time. I kept forgetting to read it. Or rather, I was recalling a different book (I still haven't recalled the title) that I read 2 pages of and hated it.
On Wednesday, I started reading it.

I *love* it!!! It has a solid story line that has kept me very interested.

So interested that I've knocked out the second book:

And, I am now on the 3rd:

I've downloaded the prequel to finish off after this one. It is definitely a series I'd recommend!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, leave me some love!