Thursday, July 11, 2013

Playing Catch Up

It has been an interesting week or so.

I can finally say that my little sister is pregnant with her 2nd baby! To help announce the pregnancy (she and her husband are in Colorado until Dec.) I made this great shirt for my nephew:

"This Superhero is getting a sidekick"


(I think I am going to list the design in my Etsy store! I have had 3 calls so far from people that saw it on Facebook!)

He definitely wasn't pleased at first. It was traumatic for all of us. He ended up just wanting to sit in his room with Justin reading books. Eventually, he came around. He is going to be an excellent big brother!


I filmed my Mom finding out. I wish I had been able to do that for everyone, but it wasn't possible.

This week has mostly been spent crafting and cleaning. Tons of fun, right ;)



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! That shirt is sooooooo cute!!! I freakin' love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, leave me some love!