Thursday, June 20, 2013

Brunch Ideas

Next weekend my cousin and I are hosting a 25th anniversary party for his parents.

It is going to be a pretty chill evening, with a lot of fun people.

One of them happens to be one of my favorite people ever (in the purple):
My college roommate Marissa! 
SO excited to have her stay with us next weekend.

The party is Saturday night, so I am thinking I want to have a little brunch thing before she leaves Sunday afternoon.
Probably no more than 10 people, to make it easy!

How amazing does this yeast meringue coffee cake look?? This is before it was baked, and I think it looks better than after it is cooked- boo.

I'm not totally sure what we are looking at here, but I. love. eggs. And rice. 

I am OBSESSED with these invites!!!

I am thinking of doing a big fruit selection, maybe making a few waffles, and maybe eggs Benedict. In place of the Benedict, I will throw together a breakfast pizza. Hash browns are a MUST no matter what. I am a potato addict.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, leave me some love!