Sunday, September 1, 2013

August Cara Box

Hello again!!!

Things have been so excitingly busy, but that is a post for another day. Today is all about August's Cara Box!

Cara Box
This month I was paired with Brenda and Raewyn! Both are such awesome ladies and I had SO much fun getting to know both of them!



I sent a box filled with fun stuff to Brenda. She loves baking, so I added some things there, as well as some other fun goodies. Check out her blog, you will LOVE her posts!!

Raewyn spoiled me for sure! 
The adorable box was filled with fun stuff! Cards to write recipes on (I LOVE creating recipes!) The CUTEST buttons ever!, and SO many things I can use for my shop: buttons, bright polka dot buttons, a sewing kit, tape measure, ribbons, and the sweetest little stamp and tags to use for packaging. I cannot wait!!

Also included was a warrior queen bracelet! You all MUST check out Raewyn's blog!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, leave me some love!