Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Home Projects

Lately, most of my conversations with my husband involve redecorating our living room. We recently added a new couch to our living room that is making the room SCREAM for an updated look.
The couch is a big, beautiful, black leather sectional. I melt right into it and never want to leave. 
About two years ago, we picked up some fabulous teal and orange artwork that we are are going to showcase in our living room. 
Here is the look we are going for:


Those FABULOUS ombre curtains from Target? Picture them upside down, orange to white ombre. They are open at both ends and can be hung either way, thank you Target for thinking of this!!




Obvi, I will not be using so many prints, but these are a few I have my eye on.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, leave me some love!